Akwesasne Membership Board To Be Sworn Into Office November 14, 2015
Kentenhko:wa/ November 9, 2015
The Mohawk Council of Akwesasne’s Chief Electoral Office would like to inform the community that on November 14, 2015, the Akwesasne Membership Board will be sworn into office at 9:00 a.m. This is resulting from the October 17, 2015 Membership Board Election.
The members who will be sworn into office include:
- Jenny Boots, District of Kawehno:ke (4 year Board Member)
- Donna Delormier, District of Kawehno:ke (2 year Board Member)
- Joann Swamp, District of Tsi Snaihne (4 year Board Member)
- Leanne Thomas, District of Kana:takon
- Heather Mitchell, District of Kana:takon
- Esther Jock (Chairperson-4 year term)
For more information regarding the Swearing In of the Akwesasne Membership Board, please contact Carol Lafrance at 613-575-2250 ext. 1011.